Cosmetic procedures can be as simple as reshaping just one portion of a single tooth, a bleaching technique to make the teeth whiter, or a bonding technique to close spaces. It can also be more complex by placing veneers to reshape, whiten or straighten the teeth without the use of braces. In every case, however complex or simple, cosmetic techniques should be used to make the teeth look as natural as possible. Come and share with us your goals for improving the cosmetics of your smile. We will listen!
The perfect smile can be yours not only quickly but permanently. We can completely transform your teeth with veneers! Veneers are thin sheets of porcelain that are placed over your teeth to change their color, shape, and size. They are customizable for your preferences.
Common reasons veneers are used include:
- Hiding damage, breaks, and chips in teeth.
- Covering deep and surface tooth discoloration.
- Strengthening weak or damaged teeth.
- Filling in gaps or holes from missing or damaged teeth.
- Improving or enhancing your smile and overall appearance.
Veneers can completely change your smile without the use of any visible metal or dental work.
Veneers have a number of advantages over other cosmetic options:
- Their durable bonding material makes them stronger than your normal teeth, so they are less likely to break or wear.
- They protect your teeth like a shield, so they are more resistant to bacterial decay.
- They do not stain as easily as normal teeth, so your teeth will stay bright and brilliant.
- They are comfortable and feel natural; they can be used normally for speaking and eating.
- They can be brushed and flossed normally and do not require special cleaning or care.
- They can be fully customized for size, shape, and color.
- When crafted and affixed by a professional, veneers appear natural and beautiful!
Dr. Goodman has years of experience restoring and improving smiles. She will ensure maximum comfort, function, and aesthetic when designing and placing your veneers. Schedule a consultation to get your veneers today!
Teeth discoloration is one of the most common cosmetic concerns patients have. Teeth naturally darken or yellow with age, but with our deep bleaching treatment that uses the advanced KöR whitening formula, your teeth can be bright again. We offer in-office and take-home treatments for your convenience.
Even if you are brushing and flossing regularly, the color of your teeth can dull, darken, or yellow. Common causes of teeth stains are:
- Wine, tobacco, coffee, and other dark-colored foods or drinks that are corrosive.
- Damage or infection.
- Infrequent brushing or flossing.
- Normal use and advancing age.
It is natural and normal for teeth to become discolored, but your teeth can be bright again with an advanced teeth whitening system that can only be provided by a dental professional.
Discoloration occurs when the molecular structure of your teeth is changed by one of the causes listed above. This means the discoloration is deep and often resistant to whitening toothpaste or even bleaching kits you might find at the store. A strong bleaching agent can break these discolored bonds so that your teeth can appear lighter.
Only a licensed dentist like Dr. Goodman can provide the advanced bleaching treatment needed to effectively and quickly target deep discoloration. While the effects of teeth whitening are not permanent, Dr. Goodman can provide maintenance treatments to keep your teeth looking bright and clean.
Our office uses the powerful KöR whitening system that can lighten your teeth several shades. KöR Whitening is different from other systems because it seals out saliva and fluid that otherwise contaminate the bleaching gel. This allows for more intense whitening activity that stays active longer, so your teeth can look whiter faster.
We offer in-office and take-home whitening treatments for your convenience. Call us today to learn more about how we can brighten your smile!
Crowns and Bridges
Your teeth may break or fall out due to infection or injury, but missing or damaged teeth no longer have to upset the aesthetic of your smile! Our dental crowns and bridges can cover and replace any problem teeth while still looking natural and providing full function. You can always expect high-quality results from Dr. Goodman’s personal techniques and lab environment.
Great Smiles Start Here
Let Denton Lifetime Dentistry give you a new reason to smile! Dr. Goodman is excited to help you attain confidence in your appearance and can discuss all your questions and concerns during a consultation. Call us to schedule an appointment today.